SSOC Covid Guidelines
In order to participate in a bus outing event, you must agree to all of the following conditions:
- I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19, i.e. 14 days have elapsed after receiving both doses in a 2-dose vaccine series, or 1 dose in a 1-dose vaccine series (vaccines approved by Health Canada) and have or will provide proof of vaccination prior to boarding the bus on the first bussed outing.
- If I have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, I will mask at all times while on the bus and at any SSOC indoor gathering, for a full 14 days from the date of return travel.
- I am not currently under instruction to isolate or quarantine.
- I don’t have any symptoms of COVID-19 (see AHS’s list of symptoms).
- To the best of my knowledge, I haven’t had close contact with a case of COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- While on a club bus outing, the wearing of masks is recommended and respected but remains optional except for members or guests returning from travel outside of Canada, where masking is mandatory.
If you have COVID-like symptoms: