Shoulder Season Wednesday Walks
- Walks are scheduled for Wednesdays during the “Shoulder Seasons” (April and November) between summer hiking and winter activities.
- Members are notified of the location of these special walks by email in the Friday morning communication.
- Start time is 10:00 AM (unless noted otherwise) and can be up to 2 hours or longer for those wishing to extend in their own groups.
- Members are asked to preregister on line for these walks, however must also ‘sign in’ at the meeting place in order to receive credit for the outing. Member registrations are subsequently recorded on the Club’s website.
- Online registration for the shoulder season outings will commence on Monday’s at 8:00 am and will remain open until noon Thursday.
- Only those members without internet access should phone in their registration to the club line. All others must register themselves on-line.
- Members are encouraged and welcome to bring guests, however if it is your guest’s first time participating in a Second Sixties outing, please print off a waiver form and have them complete prior to the outing.
- Guests are required to sign a Waiver Form prior to taking part in any Second Sixties Outdoor Club activity, including Shoulder Season Outings. Forms will be available from a Coordinator at the Meeting Place prior to commencing.
- Visit the Club’s website, or phone into the Club’s Information line to confirm the walk location.
- Please be mindful of the weather conditions and remember to bring water, hand warmers, trax and your trekking poles. Dress in layers.
- Club Information Line: (403) 259-0209
Please see below for all scheduled events.