- Bus departs from Westside Chinese Alliance Church at 8:00 AM, earlier for longer outings, and from Crowfoot LRT Station at 8:10AM every Wednesday, May to October (Hiking), and November to March (Cross Country Skiing & Snowshoeing).
- Bus fee is $25 per trip and an additional $10 is charged for outings to National Parks for those without a Park Pass.
- More than one bus destination may be posted. Sign up for the bus destination that bests suits you.
- Walk-ons will be accepted at the Church pick-up location after allowance for registered LRT pick-ups.
- Registration starts at 8:00 AM on Friday and continues until 12:00 PM noon on Sunday.
- Members can register on the Club’s website or by phoning the Club Information Line.
- Register yourself by clicking on the event in the event calendar.
- Cancel your registration by calling the Club Information Line at (403) 259-0209 before 12:00 PM noon on Sunday. Leave your name, date and time of cancellation. Cancellations made later than 12 noon on Sunday or “no-shows” on the day of the outing will incur a “no-show” fee of $25.
- Members can register only themselves and not guests or other members.
- If you require pickup at the LRT, you must phone the Club Information Line at (403) 259-0209 after registering and leave a message indicating that you require pickup at the LRT station.
- Registration is not first come, first served but rather by a lottery system if the number of registrations exceeds the bus capacity.
- Members that are “bumped” from a bus outing by the lottery system cannot be bumped more than once until such time that all other registrants are bumped.
- Bus Outing Director or their designate, the monthly bus coordinator(s), and the Hiking Director cannot be bumped.
- Members and guests who are registered at the close of registration but fail to attend the outing must pay a “no-show” fee of $25.
Please see below for all scheduled events.