- Golfing is scheduled for Mondays at either Lakeview Golf Course or McCall Lake Par 3 Golf Course starting in May through to the end of August, excluding Statutory Holidays.
- Registration on the club website begins at 8:00 AM on the Monday the week before the event and continues until 12:00 PM (noon) on Thursday.
- The Golf Director will schedule flights based on the number of registrations received. Golfers are expected to be available to play in any of the time slots allotted to the club. Special requests for tee times or player groupings should be forwarded to the Golf Director. The Director will attempt to accommodate these preferences, but cannot guarantee they will always be fulfilled.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis for both members and guests.
- Member registrations have priority over guest registrations if the number of registrations exceeds 32.
- Up to 32 golfers can participate; 8 flights with 4 players.
- Members can deregister themselves and/or their guests by emailing the Golf Director up to 12 hours before the first scheduled tee time.
- Members or guests canceling due to unforeseen circumstances less than 12 hours before the event should phone the golf course directly. NOTE: A No Show will be logged against the league and individual golfer. Accumulated No Shows and / or tee times unused will impact both the individual golfer aw well as the league’s access to future tee times.
- McCall Lake 403-300-1005
- Lakeview – 403-300-1003
- Green fees are payable at the Golf Course upon check-in. Green fees and other information can be located at calgary.ca/csps/recreation/golf-courses. Every golfer must have a City of Calgary on-line account in the same name as they register with SSOC for golf.
- Tee off times for Lakeview start at 9:00 AM; last tee off time is 10:30 AM. Tee off times for McCall Lake start at 10:30 AM; last tee off time is 12:00 PM. Golfers must check-in at least 20 minutes before their tee time.
- If course is open, regardless of the weather, players are expected to check-in for their tee time.
- Cancellation due to weather will be decided by the Golf Director in conjunction with the clubhouse personnel and communicated to golfers via email.
Please see below for all scheduled events.