- Start Time: 10:00 AM (arrive early, 9:45 for sign up and orientation)
- Meeting Place: Deer Run – Mallard Point Parking lot. Take Bow Bottom Trail, turn east at Canyon Meadows Drive. Follow Canyon Meadows all the way, to end at Mallard Point.
- Description: Situated along the Bow River corridor, this location is perfect for fishing, bird watching, and relaxing next to the Bow. There are also plenty of paved paths and dirt trails with long stretches of walking paths through groves of popular trees.
- Route/Walking Details: Depending on the weather, we can use the main paved pathways and/or the granular pathways.
- Walk to either Bankside (3.1 km) one way, or
- Burnsmead (4.3 km) one way.
- Bathroom facilities: washrooms open there year round.
- Post-walk coffee shop option: Cornerstone Music Cafe located at #139, 14919 Deer Ridge Drive SE. (it’s by the NoFrills store). There is also a Starbucks nearby if there isn’t enough room at the Cornerstone.
Coordinators and Sign in: Catherine Ranger & Joanne Durant
November 29, 2023 - November 30, 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2J 7A1