Skip to content
- Golfing is scheduled for Mondays at either Lakeview Golf Course or McCall Lake Par 3 Golf Course starting in May through to the end of August, excluding Statutory Holidays.
- Registration on the club website begins at 6:00 AM on the Monday the week before the event and continues until 12:00 PM (noon) on Thursday.
- The Golf Director will schedule flights based on the number of registrations received. Golfers are expected to be available to play in any of the time slots allotted to the club. Special requests for tee times or player groupings should be forwarded to the Golf Director. The Director will attempt to accommodate these preferences, but cannot guarantee they will always be fulfilled.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis for both members and guests.
- Member registrations have priority over guest registrations if the number of registrations exceeds 32.
- Up to 32 golfers can participate; 8 flights with 4 players.
- Members can deregister themselves and/or their guests by emailing the Golf Director up to 2 hours before the event.
- Members or guests canceling due to unforeseen circumstances less than 2 hours before the event should phone the golf course directly:
- McCall Lake 403-300-1005
- Lakeview – 403-300-1003
- Green fees are payable at the Golf Course upon check-in. Green fees and other information can be located at calgary.ca/csps/recreation/golf-courses. Every golfer must have set up a unique account with The City of Calgary.
- Tee off times for Lakeview start at 9:00 AM; last tee off time is 10:10 AM. Tee off times for McCall Lake start at 10:25 AM; last tee off time is 11:35 AM. Golfers must check-no more than 20 minutes before their tee time.
- If course is open, regardless of the weather, players are expected to check-in for their tee time.
- Cancellation due to weather will be decided by the Golf Director in conjunction with the clubhouse personnel and communicated to golfers via email. In some cases, when the clubhouse is open less than two hours in advance of the first tee time, it may be necessary to confirm conditions directly with the clubhouse.
- Please be sure to review City of Calgary safety protocols at: calgary.ca/csps/recreation/golf-courses/covid-19-protocols.