City Walk Outings
- Walks are scheduled for every Monday except on statutory holidays.
- Indoor mall walks are scheduled when the weather is inclement.
- Members are notified of the location of the walk by email, by visiting the Club website, or by phoning the Club Information to confirm the walk location.
- Walks begin at 10:00 AM unless noted otherwise and are up to 2 hours long.
- All walks are accessible by public transit or personal transport.
- Members are asked to preregister on the Club website and must also “sign in” at the meeting place to confirm their attendance and get credit for the outing.
- Online registration commences at 8:00 am on the Monday of the walk and remains open until noon on the Thursday following the walk.
- Members without internet access should call the Club phone line (403) 259-0209 to register. All others are encouraged to register online.
- Members are welcome to bring guests and should call the Club phone line to register them. Guests participating in a Second Sixties outing for the first time must complete a waiver form which is available on the Join Us page. Bring the completed form to the outing. Waiver Forms will also be available from the Outings Coordinator at the meeting place.
Please see below for all scheduled events.